Your Subtitle text


Tax Links
Visit the official home page of the Internal Revenue Service for tax news, tax forms, publications, frequently asked questions, information in Spanish or other languages, IRS contact information and more. 

If you have not yet received your refund, visit this link to get the status of your refund. In order to check your status, you must provide your social security number, filing status, and the exact refund amount as shown on tax return. You can check the status of your refund seven days after you e-filed, or four to six weeks after you submit a paper return, or you can call 800-829-1040.
Visit the official home page of the State of California Franchise Tax Board for state tax news, forms, frequently asked questions, information in Spanish or other languages, FTB contact information, and more.

Other Links
This website allows you to request a free credit report, once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies; Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. It is important to review and monitor your credit report to fight identity theft and be sure that your report is accurate.
The National Do Not Call Registry allows you to register your phone number, so that telemarketers will not call you. It is free to register your home or mobile phone. Once your number has been registered for 31 days, telemarketers should no longer call your number. If you do continue to receive calls, you can file a complaint at this website. Telephone numbers placed on the National Do Not Call Registry will remain on it permanently; registration does not expire.
The economy is currently experiencing a downturn—some experts claim we are in a recession. The unemployment rate is high, homes are in foreclosure, and investments continue to lose value. Visit this link for the latest financial information on stocks, interest rates, banking news, expert opinions, and more.
Want to learn more about the basics of classifying workers as employees or independent contractors? Visit this link for an employment status course and many other courses on the internet regarding payroll and payroll taxes.
Visit the official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration